- All sessions are payable in advance
- Please give more than 24 hours notice if you need to re-arrange or cancel an appointment.
- Failure to give 24 hours notice will result in a charge of the full session fee.
- If a client falls ill, 24 hours notice must still be given.
Scheduling and Payment
- Payment for all training sessions will be paid in advance.
- Payments can be made in advance either in one lump sum covering a 12-week period or via a weekly direct debit.
- Once training is scheduled, both Client and Trainer are held liable for those time slots.
- Client’s with fixed time slots every week will assume to be scheduled every week unless they notify the Trainer more than 24-hours in advance of a cancellation. The session will then be re-scheduled (in accordance with paragraph 6 below).
- Sessions cancelled by the Client with less than 24-hours notice will be forfeited and charged for in full.
- Individual Sessions cancelled by the Client with more than 24-hours notice will be rolled over but must be re-scheduled within 4 weeks from the date of cancellation or they will be forfeited. No sessions will be reimbursed.
- Any Sessions that a Client is unable to take due to a planned holiday of duration greater than 7 days will be rolled over but must be re-scheduled within 6 weeks of the Clients return or they will be forfeited. No sessions will be reimbursed.
- Where a Session cannot be completed because the Trainer is away on vacation or a training course, the Client will be reimbursed for the full value of the missed session/(s).
- I will design a personalized program that meets the client’s needs and goals, that is safe, effective and conductive.
- I will provide guidance regarding proper exercise techniques.
- I will maintain a record of client progress and provide necessary feedback.
- I will evaluate and modify the personalized program as necessary according to the client’s progress, needs, and goals.
- I will maintain (and provide if necessary) a monthly log of training hours used.
- Each Session will last for 60 minutes at an agreed location.
- If I am running more than 5 minutes late to a session I will text or call. If I am over 10 minutes late I will add that time to a future session or if possible, go over the hour.
- If I need to cancel a scheduled session, I will do so, by phone or text, giving at least 24 hours notice.
- I will provide you with at least 14 days notice if I am going away for more than 5 days.
- I will stay current with applicable professional certifications and appropriate insurance.
- I certify that my answers to the questions outlined on the Health PAR-Questionnaire form are true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
- I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to inform my Trainer of any conditions or changes in my health, now and ongoing, which might affect my ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
- I understand that I may refuse or stop any exercise for any reason. It is my responsibility to notify my Trainer of any discomfort or pain arising from or during exercise.
- I understand that if a session needs to be cancelled for any reason other than an emergency, 24-hours notice must be given to the trainer. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the session and no payment reimbursement will be granted.
- I understand that if I arrive late for a session, the lost time will be forfeited, but I will be charged in full for that session.
- I will comply with the advance scheduling and payment policies as set forth below.